Monday, March 14, 2011

Lambeth and the South Bank

Last Monday Lyse and I did the Lambeth and South Bank walk. Truth is I felt like I've done this walk a thousand times before, because I have walked around that area a ton. But the cool thing is I saw new stuff that I missed the first couple of times. Like we saw a really cool skate park, some street bookshops/old record stores, some yummy hot dog stands (okay I've seen those before but they deserve to be mentioned), and a Roman bath. It had some really great views of the city and we had an enjoyable time. Plus who knew London had an aquarium?!?! New favorite spot? I think yes.
Roman Bath
Skate Park

4 comments:

  1. Dear Heather, I miss you.
    How's Zelda doin? I see you visited her skate park... haha
    Remind me when you're coming home? I could ask Karli tomorrow, but I figured I'd cut straight to the source.
    Love, Alyssa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa,
    Do you really read my walks blog? Cause it's pretty lame, you should try reading my real blog it's heatherfriden.blogspot.com. If you're reading both, then I'm really just quite flattered. I'm coming home April 27th. Also Karli's birthday is the week, I won't be there...make sure it's a good one and tell her happy birthday from me. You are missed my friend.
    Love, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather,
    Of course I read both blogs! I'll admit I like your original blog better, but I checked this one second, so it's the one I commented on. I will be sure to relay your birthday wishes to Karli, although that IS what Facebook is for...
    Miss you too!
    Love, Alyssa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work, Heather. Thanks for getting Lyse out on these walks and for making sure she gets fed on each of them.

    It looks like you have only 3 walks left. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete