Saturday, March 26, 2011

3 Favorite Walks

Okay Ladies and Gents My 3 Favorite Walks:
 #3-The City East Walk- I loved this walk because I had sooo much good food on it, it was not too lengthy, and there were lots of cute alley ways.
#2-Inns of Court- We had a picnic in Lincoln's Inn Fields along the way. Nuff' said.
#1-BLOOMSBURY!- This walk was the best, because it was my first real escapade in London, and man it was oh so exciting because I LOVE LONDON! It was the perfect length of time and we stopped for tea in the park. Loved it.

2 comments:

  1. Heather, you've been busy lately! My reocrds show that you've now completed all your walks, led a walk, and this post of your favorites finishes you off. Nice work!

    BTW, take a minute, if you've not already, and complete that online survey about the walks.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I completed that survey. Thanks, it feels good to be done!

    ReplyDelete