Thursday, March 24, 2011

Soho to Trafalgar Square Walk

Lyse and I did this walk this afternoon and it was a BEAUTIFUL day in London. By this time I have seen a lot of London and consequently I have seen a lot of things on these walks just by being out and experiencing all the things to do in London, but like always I found new things I hadn't yet seen. I love Trafalgar Square and it's soo fun when it's a beautiful sunny day. Then Lyse and I passed Soho Square a little into the walk and it's one of my new favorite places. I didn't really know it existed but I LOVED it. It was adorable and had fun little shops; not to mention it had a Ben's cookies. All in all it was a good walk and we had fun stopping and looking at little shops along the way. Also, Leicester Square is a mess, it's under construction big time for the Olympics, so that was interesting... hah.
me at some candy shop
Lyse and I at Golden Square

11 walks down 1 to go... CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment