Friday, February 25, 2011

Fleet Street and St Paul's

On Thursday Lyse and I did the Fleet Street and St Paul's walk. Lyse led this walk, and it wasn't her best day leading a walk, but ya know we figured things out hah. We once again did this walk backwards--I don't know how that always ends up happening. Anyway this walk wasn't my favorite, which is weird because it wasn't terribly long, it had lots of alley ways and it was a beautiful sunny day. I think it was just because we were really hungry the whole time... Anyway we got off at St Paul's station saw St. Paul's Cathedral (where Princess D was married), and that was cool. Some other highlights were seeing churches and Dr. Johnson's house. Without further ado:
Us on the walk

Me on the steps of St Pauls


1 comment:

  1. Heather, thanks for reporting on your walks---and thanks for putting up with poor Lyse as a leader. I know that must have been challenging. Thanks, too, for getting her out of the Centre; I know she tends to be a rigid homebody sometimes. :)

    You've completed 8 walks and the lead-a-walk assignment, so you're right on track.

    ReplyDelete