Sunday, March 20, 2011

Central Parks Walk

Truth is, this walk was kind of my first London walk. 'You' see, it was our 3rd day in London and everyone was so excited to do one of the longest walks on a rainy cold day. Oh boy, how could I not be excited about it?!?!? That was sarcastic, I really just don't know how I ended up with half our program doing this miserable walk following the rainbow umbrella. Good thing I "got lost" half way through and went home. So naturally I had to finish this walk, and since half our program went on a 3 hour walk with 20+ people on the 3rd day in London in the rain, I finished this walk solo. I did this walk Saturday afternoon and it was one of the prettiest days in London by far. Kids were running around Hyde Park, birds were flying everywhere, flowers were blooming, and it was nice to just be walking around the city. I was snapping photos because it was so pretty and then when I got to the peter pan statue I decided it would be a perfect place to snap a pic of myself on this walk, when all of the sudden my camera wouldn't turn on...it had died. wah wah wah. So without further ado pictures of my walk, and a picture of me on the first walk (because yes I was there for the first 30 minutes):
I'm on the far right.

No comments:

Post a Comment